Express Entry Immigration Program
Looking for Skilled Professionals
What Is the Express Entry Program?
How It Works
Employers in Canada
How We Can Assist
1) Highlighting Your Unique Skills
- Our professionals work with you to develop two profiles that will support your Canadian Permanent Resident application.
- One profile is created for submitting to the official Job Bank database, allowing Canadian employers to locate you.
- One profile is created for submitting to the Express Entry database, ranking you against others applying for Canadian immigration with equal skills and qualifications.
2) Canadian Employment Advisor Access
A Canadian Employment Advisor professional will carefully manage your cover letter and resume to ensure they are up to employment standards in Canada. Thus, maximizing your rate of being placed with a Canadian employer.
Additionally, you will be assisted in creating a social media presence to increase appeal to employers. Using social media as a tool can help increase your professional network. Your personal advisor will coach you on best practices for making connections with Canadian employers through social media.
In the event a Canadian employer offers an interview, the advisor can assist you in preparing with a test interview that copies the typical questions of a Canadian job interview. Finally, if you are offered the job position, we will assist you and offer support through the labor market impact assessment that is required, and help you obtain a Canadian Work Permit.
3) Increase Chance to Obtain a Visa
- There are two main factors that determine your chance of being picked from the Express Entry pool: work experience and education. We have a team of legal professionals and attorneys that assist you with ensuring work experience is categorized and claimed correctly based on the NOC code. In addition, you will be advised on collecting educational credentials for evaluation. This makes sure you obtain the highest possible CRS (Comprehensive Ranking Score) based on your training and education.
4) Free Language Training
- You will gain access to IELTS tutoring services and resources, in addition to assistance with scheduling and planning for the language test. This benefit is provided in our standard package to assist you in passing the language test.
5) Help Settling in Canada
- We will help you through the Canadian Immigration process with a team of skilled immigration professionals and attorneys from start to settlement.
Clients are provided with personal consultations to provide resources and advice for successfully adjusting once relocated in Canada. Our expert team is here to assist in preparing you on how to locate accommodations, banking, accessing public services, among other topics to ensure an easy transition to your new life in Canada.
Have a loved one or family member you would like to join you in Canada? We can help advice you on how to bring them with you through a parental or family sponsor program.
6) Future Support and Provincial Nominee Evaluation
Our team monitors each provincial nominee program that becomes available to determine which applicants are suitable candidates based on eligibility. Additionally, we will provide advice on ways you can stand out and increase CRS scores.
We provide services with a high success rate and have a reputable history with our clients. We have the professional experience to guide you in the entire Canadian immigration process.
Simply complete a fee online assessment that helps us evaluate your individual case and reach out to determine your options for Canadian immigration programs.
How the Canada Express Entry Program works.
Use our Evaluation system to determine your eligibility to apply for immigration for the Canada Express Entry program.
After our immigration officers have evaluated your profile, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
Adequate guidance throughout the immigration process will be provided by an ICCRC Regulated Immigration Expert